Fringe Room Opportunity Sponsor
Instructions for citizens of Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
- It is necessary to apply for a visa to Bosnia and Herzegovina in person.
- It is necessary to pick-up the visa personally or by the power of attorney.
- Guarant International can help you to pick up the visa in Moscow, so you don't have to go to Moscow twice.
In case you would like Guarant International to pick-up your visa in Moscow, please follow the instructions below:
- Book and pay accommodation through Guarant International in hotel Hills (conference venue) or Hotel Hollywood
- Get the confirmation of your accommodation from Guarant International ("tourist voucher")
- Apply for a visa personally at the Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Moscow:
Mosfiljmovskaja, 50, стр. 1, Moscow, Russia
+7 499 147-64-88
It is necessary to arrange your appointment with the embassy in advance.
- Send or pass your passport along with the power of attorney to the address in Moscow, which you can request on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will pick up your visa and send back your passport by DHL or FedEx before the Conference
The cost of this service is 12 EUR per person + cost of DHL (FedEx)
Note for citizens of Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyz Republic:
Citizens of Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyz Republic are eligible to travel to Russia with internal passport, thereby it is possible to leave the passports at the Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina until the visa is ready. It is still needed to send to us the Power to Attorney.
Note for citizens of Kazakchstan:
To get Schengen multivisa we recommend you to contact the agency Visa Support Centre https://visas.kz/ru/page/shengen